handdator

Visa fullständig version : Relakks, any service?

2008-01-22, 11:28
Hi there

I’m new in the game, and I've just heard about relakks. It sounded pretty nice, so I signed up.

However, I can't get it to work at all. I lose connection a few seconds after i connect through relakks - there are no problems when i use my "normal" connection.

It's properly me, who has done something wrong - but I don’t know what. Therefore I've contacted relakks by email (and of cause used the guide they mention).

Now my question for you guys is - do they answer emails? And how long do it usually take? I don't wanna spam them, but on the other hand - I have paid for something that - for now - doesn't work.

If anyone know anything about the loss of connection issue, any help will be appreciated (I’ve used their setup guide for WinXP and I’m using a router (Linksys WRT54G) and used the port they mention in the Q&A.

Have a nice day :)

Henry Rouhivuori
2008-01-22, 14:13
Relakks doesnt answer emails I have read in forums.

Maybe their machine(s) have temporary failure so you can't connect.

PRQ have tunnels.

But propably their services costs more money than Relakks.

http://www.prq.se/

The web page is currently available in Swedish only. Please contact us for information in English regarding our services and pricing. Write INFO in the subject field to guarantee a quick response.

Ken Rabelius
2008-01-22, 17:27
well rellaks works fine when it works (stability seem to come and go, but to that price its worth it, it works atleast 95% of the times i try ;) ).