handdator

Visa fullständig version : European Elections

jasperwillem
2009-03-29, 14:37
Hey all,

What I am wondering, is why I can only vote on a party in my own country of the EU with the European elections. Since I wish to vote for the party that comes the most close to my European interests. When we could practice this way of voting I know a lot of people that would vote on a party that gets more close to there ideas as the ones of their own EU country.

Since I study an IT and logistics study, I would be more intested in voting on the Polish parties, since they voted in favor with my ideas and interests the most time, until now. Ofcourse it would be great too when I could vote for the Pirate Party Sweden to get you in parlement.

I have just send a mail with the same question to the goverment question website in my EU country... will see what they say.

Cheerz,

jasperwillem
2009-04-22, 01:13
jasperwillem (2009-Mar-29)Hey all,

What I am wondering, is why I can only vote on a party in my own country of the EU with the European elections. Since I wish to vote for the party that comes the most close to my European interests. When we could practice this way of voting I know a lot of people that would vote on a party that gets more close to there ideas as the ones of their own EU country.

Since I study an IT and logistics study, I would be more intested in voting on the Polish parties, since they voted in favor with my ideas and interests the most time, until now. Ofcourse it would be great too when I could vote for the Pirate Party Sweden to get you in parlement.

I have just send a mail with the same question to the goverment question website in my EU country... will see what they say.

Cheerz,

Update; http://forum.piratpartiet.se/Topic142606-78-1.aspx