handdator

Visa fullständig version : Do you want to be a member of Piratpartiet?

Björn Felten
2006-06-10, 17:23
As I explained in this (https://www.piratpartiet.se/forum/FindPost33369.aspx) comment, every foreign supporter is quite welcome to become a member of the Swedish Piratpartiet! Unfortunately it will not be as easy for you (if you don't have a Swedish mobile phone subscription) but don't let that stop you!

Just PM/email me and I'll make all the arrangements needed!

VitasNelson
2006-08-19, 18:27
In wich address must I send letter about membership?

I tried directly send it from forum to you but it was restricted....

Please help me

Nicklas W Bjurman
2006-08-19, 19:35
Is this like fair? Should they not be a member of their own country's Pirate party instead or start one of their own if their is none. I think that would be a much greater help then becomming a member of a foreign country's political party.

VitasNelson
2006-08-19, 20:12
I dont know what is better in this situation but what about me I temprory stay in your country.....And in my humble opinion - in internet must not be any countries.....

Lukas Klingsbo
2006-08-19, 20:20
If we got members from other countries then sweden our member count can't be compared with other parties in Sweden.

Sorry for my bad English.

VitasNelson
2006-08-19, 21:50
I am reading first message by Björn Felten in this topic:

.....every foreign supporter is quite welcome to become a member of the Swedish Piratpartiet!.....

Is there something wrong in my English? What is it? Or it is like always - different ruls for different people? I understand all problems. But I cant believe that your so yung party is so burocratic. It cant be true...

Please - just tell me address for contact with any responsible person....;)

Nicklas W Bjurman
2006-08-19, 22:34
Swedish people have been following the procedures and are quite formal when it comes to these things...

Living in another country for the time being has not stopped Germany from starting it's party. One is currently living in Chicago but he is building it anyway in his home country. Can he, so can you.

VitasNelson
2006-08-19, 23:08
OK

But if we speak about me - I stay (yes temprory) in your country. In my native country people have different problems.

Anyway. We can speak forever about it. It is like with any autority - smiles and bla-bla-bla. I just surprised that I met the same here.

It is my email: vitasnelson@mail.ru

And it is copy of letter which I wrote to moderator but couldnt send:

Hallo dear Björn !

I really want to be member of your party!

About me?

I stay in Sweden now.

I am refugee, asylsöker... I hope it will not be reason for refuse me in membership ( it is sometimes).

I speak Russian and English. I study swedish but it is not still enough for normal conversation po svenska.

I stay near from Amal and Saffle. I think, I real internetpirat.

I am agree with your principes, aim and wishes.

What can I offer?

I could translate to Russian your Declaration of Principles and of course I could participate your actions. Maybe more...but I dont know what exactly.

Vitas

Now you have my address and know where to find me

Hey do

Nicklas W Bjurman
2006-08-19, 23:12
Well that is somewhat different... I never considered the possibility of Asylöknande. But rationally I would think they would be egligable for membership.

Also we talk here because that is what one do on a forum, discuss different viewpoints and opinions.

Björn Felten
2006-08-20, 01:27
VitasNelson (2006-Aug-19)I tried directly send it from forum to you but it was restricted....

Yes, there seems to be something wrong with the email button in the forum. At least I have never managed to get it to work. :)

So try the PM button, that should work.

And you are of course more than welcome to be a member of the Swedish Piratpartiet. Just send me your complete name, address, phone number and email address and I'll even pay the members fee for you. :)

Mab
2006-08-20, 03:58
Lukas Klingsbo (2006-Aug-19)If we got members from other countries then sweden our member count can't be compared with other parties in Sweden.
Sorry for my bad English.

Well. You´re making the assumption that other Swedish political parties don´t accept non swedish members, which I believe they do. As far as I know all the major Swedish parties are open to everyone who wishes to join, regardless of nationality. So we are no different than the rest in this regard.

When it comes to the comparisons with other parties being schewed because of us having members living elsewhere than Sweden I can assure you that the number of members who don´t have swedish adress are so few that theyare negligiblein the statistics.

Nicklas W Bjurman (2006-Aug-19)Is this like fair? Should they not be a member of their own country's Pirate party instead or start one of their own if their is none. I think that would be a much greater help then becomming a member of a foreign country's political party.

If a person wants to be a member of the Swedish Pirate Party I see no reason to object. There´s nothing that says that he can´t at the same time work to establish a Pirate Party in whatever country he hails from. And wethere he chooses to do so or not is entirely up to him. However, I dare to argue that as a member of the Swedish Pirate Party he´ll have access to more tools and information about how we operate should he decide to pursue a creating of a Pirate Party elsewhere.

Lukas Klingsbo
2006-08-20, 21:43
Well. You´re making the assumption that other Swedish political parties don´t accept non swedish members, which I believe they do. As far as I know all the major Swedish parties are open to everyone who wishes to join, regardless of nationality. So we are no different than the rest in this regard.

When it comes to the comparisons with other parties being schewed because of us having members living elsewhere than Sweden I can assure you that the number of members who don´t have swedish adress are so few that they are negligible in the statistics.

Oh sorry, I didnt know that.

Bo Leuf
2006-08-20, 23:03
Payson and paypal payments/donations are possible too, can go through my accounts (and possibly other member channels as well).