handdator

Visa fullständig version : Election results?

Marcel der Parteibuch Blogger
2006-09-18, 09:41
I think at the moment many people from around the world are looking for the election results of the pirate party in Sweden. I'ld like to post an article in my weblog about election results of pirate party in Sweden.

As I do not speak Swedish, I had hardly any chance to find information about election results in detail. All I found out in svt was that pirate party was summed up somewhere between the remarkably grown 5.7% of "other parties", but missed the 4% threshold on a nationwide basis. And, if my understandings are right, some seats in some communal boards were won.

Can you post a link to where I can find election results of pirate party in Sweden?

Greetz from Germany

Marcel

Dr_Avalanche
2006-09-18, 09:45
It's too early, the results for minor parties hasn't been presented yet. I'm expecting somewhere around 1%, but that's speculation as well.

2006-09-18, 09:52
Dr_Avalanche (2006-Sep-18)It's too early, the results for minor parties hasn't been presented yet. I'm expecting somewhere around 1%, but that's speculation as well.

Wow, strange system. Here in Berlin we got the results of the minor parties already last evening.

Can you tell what time the results for minor parties in Sweden are expected to be published?

--

JorgenL
2006-09-18, 09:53
Just a note, we couldn't win any seats for "communal boards" since we are only running for the parlament elections...

The final results will be available on wednesday.

I agree about the strangeness in the counting procedures. It is probably a relic from the days when the results were handled more manually.

The election authority decides wich parties that should be reported separately in the inital result about a week in advance, probably based on the opinion polls so that the parties that doesn't have a chance to reach the 4% limit doesen't have to be handeled separately by the counters to speed things up. Then all votes are counted once more for a final result in the days after the election day.

Mathok
2006-09-18, 09:56
On wednesday they will go out and tell the vote's of the small partyies.
So you will get more info then.. :]

Dr_Avalanche
2006-09-18, 09:59
Marcel der Parteibuch Blogger (2006-Sep-18)Dr_Avalanche (2006-Sep-18)It's too early, the results for minor parties hasn't been presented yet. I'm expecting somewhere around 1%, but that's speculation as well.

Wow, strange system. Here in Berlin we got the results of the minor parties already last evening.

Can you tell what time the results for minor parties in Sweden are expected to be published?

--

They start counting those votes today. I think a lot of people has mentioned Wednesday as a likely time for the count to be done.

Torså
2006-09-18, 10:00
During the election night a prelinimary count is conducted and for some reason only the parties already in the pariament is counted seperately during this count. The final votecount is starting today and the count of all votes for the parliament is suposed to finished on wednesday.

2006-09-18, 10:20
Torså (2006-Sep-18)[...]finished on wednesday.

Thanks a lot for information. So I'll wait until Wednesday with a post. Keep on running - good luck for next elections.

Nicklas W Bjurman
2006-09-18, 11:24
Not quite... Wednesday all results for all elections taken place will be finished. But these are the results: http://www.val.se/val/val2006/slutlig/R/rike/ovriga.html updated in realtime as they are counted. Riksdag result will be counted first so they should be finished before Wednesday.

Alexmcfire
2006-09-18, 15:15
I hope to add one vote on wednesday.

Grodan
2006-09-19, 20:00
Nicklas W Bjurman (2006-Sep-18)Not quite... Wednesday all results for all elections taken place will be finished. Riksdag result will be counted first so they should be finished before Wednesday.

Well not quite correct I think. It is correct that Riksdag is counted first. However that is expected

to be done on Wednesday. Thereafter "kommun" is counted and hopefully done on Friday. Finally,

Landsting is counted.

Alexmcfire
2006-09-19, 20:55
Currently the Pirateparty is 10th largest party in Sweden, 0,65% of the total votes, 22819

votes to the parlament, 4% means seats in the parlament, 2,5% would mean money and free voting bills. 1% of the votes would be nice because then the voting bills would be for free 2010 election, it cost a bit to order at the monopoly printer, only one printer are allowed to

print them.

Alexmcfire
2006-09-20, 23:20
Seem like 0,64% of the votes or +34000 voters has voted for PP in the parlament election.

SM5POR
2006-09-21, 12:39
The results should be complete real soon now, only three districts (in Gothenburg (http://www.val.se/val/val2006/slutlig/R/riksdagsvalkrets/16/roster.html)) remain to be announced before we can tell the exact number of votes, but the outcome is clear. Tenth biggest party. Not bad at all, for a first election.

2006-09-21, 16:10
34918 votes or 0,63%, the 10th biggest party in the parlament election.