handdator

Visa fullständig version : share your initiative

2006-02-03, 05:28
Hi!

I am sorry, I do not understand Swedish and I read only text in English.

Have you been thinking of inviting friends and people interested in your idea from other countries to join your initiative through http://www.takingitglobal.org ? It is quite big global community of young people and young leaders who like to take action. I believe there are people who probably share your ideas.

Good luck!

Irena

Björn Felten
2006-02-03, 15:20
Anonymous (2006-Feb-03) I am sorry, I do not understand Swedish and I read only text in English.

No need to apologize for that, Irena! The same goes for more than 99.8% of this planet's population. :)

Have you been thinking of inviting friends and people interested in your idea from other countries to join your initiative through http://www.takingitglobal.org ? It is quite big global community of young people and young leaders who like to take action. I believe there are people who probably share your ideas.

That sounds like an interesting idea. And you're absolutely right, this has the potential of becoming a global idea. In fact, we rely totally on that, since alone we can do almost nothing, all by ourselves, here in Sweden.

Warm greatings to Croatia from cold and wintery Sweden.

(By the way, you don't happen to know the name of the tune that CNN is playing in the advertisement for Croatia? I've been trying to get that music for a long time now, but without any success.)

2006-02-03, 16:25
Hi Björn!

I believe TakingITGlobal is good beginning. There are number of opportunities and many individuals from different background with different interests. TIG describes itself as highly interactive website which provides a platform for expression, connection to opportunities, and support for action; and invite people to join and connect with thousands of other young people around the world.

One of TIG cofunder is Derek Martin from Canada. You can try to contact him at www.derekmartin.ca, I believe he could share your ideas

Concerning music, if we think at the same, it is one very nice Dalmatian song. (Dalmatia is south part of Croatia with the most beautiful islands where is the best party time in the summer. My favorite island is Hvar) Producer of the tune that CNN is playing is Croatian National Tourist Board and you can contact them at info@htz.hr or visit http://www.croatia.hr/English/Default.aspx. There you will get everything.

Have you been thinking of translating more contents from your web site to English?

Irena

Björn Felten
2006-02-03, 18:03
Anonymous (2006-Feb-03) I believe TakingITGlobal is good beginning.

Well, it does seem promising. Unfortunately, when I tried to register I was kicked out just when step 3 was going to be registred, so I don't know if I'm a registred member there yet, but I'll keep trolling for sure.

Concerning music, if we think at the same, it is one very nice Dalmatian song.

Ahhh! Now I seem to be getting closer. Do you know of any song that sounds like it, that I can Torrentspy for?

Unfortunately I haven't got a single reply to any of the messages that I have sent to the Croatian site you mention, so I guess I was just trapped by some spam filter (I seem to get that a lot because of my umlaut in my first name -- however strange that may sound).

Have you been thinking of translating more contents from your web site to English?

Absolutely! We are working around the clock to make things happening here (it all started like a Big Bang after New Years Eve), but passing the message on to all of our global sympathizers is high on the agenda, make no mistake about that!

2006-02-03, 20:21
Unfortunately I haven't got a single reply to any of the messages that I have sent to the Croatian site you mention, so I guess I was just trapped by some spam filter (I seem to get that a lot because of my umlaut in my first name -- however strange that may sound).

Try again with the unsuspicious subject line and be little bit patient. Probably you will not receive respond immediately, but you will for sure. Otherwise, I could call and check.

Irena

2006-08-16, 17:03
Greetings from the USA - the most censored 'free' country in the world:cool:

I wish you guys great luck with your mission. If you get in to government and dispose of all 5 year+ old patents and copyrights I'm moving to sweden. :w00t:

Peace

Snild Dolkow
2006-08-16, 21:03
..and we shall welcome you with open arms.