Piratpartiets mötesplattform

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet Visningsalternativ
  (#1) Gammal
Richie Inte uppkopplad

Richies avatar

Reg.datum: Dec 2005
Standard Vive la France? - 2006-03-03, 20:08

"French MPs who have already voted once to legalise the online sharing of music and films are to consider the matter again next week.

Seventeen year old Aziz Ridouan became so angry at the number of people already being taken to court that he started up his own pressure group. Today, the Audiosurfers Association has 6,000 members. It campaigns for a change in the law and helps defend those being prosecuted. "What they were doing is something 12 million people do in France today," says Aziz. "It's not piracy simply to download to listen to music in new formats. The very principle of culture is to share it."

More than 13,000 musicians signed a petition in favour of the global licence. A website set up to encourage a debate on P2P copying was inundated with replies.

The government's new plan still rejects the global licence, although it agrees that private copying should be allowed.

The sanctions for illegal copying have been reduced considerably, with fines beginning at 38 euros (£26) for small-scale piracy.

A report by the Economic and Social Council which advises parliament on new laws argued that P2P exchanges should be made legal."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4770458.stm

-- Old pirates never die, they just row faster
  Skicka ett meddelande via Skype™ till Richie  
Svara med citat
Svara

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet
Sök i det här ämnet:

Avancerad sökning
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Liknande ämnen
Ämne Startat av Forum Svar Senaste inlägg
Piracy Rises In France Despite Three Strikes Law Denuviate PP i media 2 2010-03-12 21:22
Three Strikes in France will act on 25.000 Users Daily Idee In English 0 2010-01-28 00:58
From France. :) It PP i media 48 2009-06-25 16:33
(France) M. Copé said "Hadopi is just the beggining ..." It PP i media 1 2009-06-15 17:36
Supporting the piratpartiet from France ! BigBang In English 2 2009-04-25 23:11