Piratpartiets mötesplattform

Svara   Lägg till ytterligare källa

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet Visningsalternativ
  (#1) Gammal
Nyhetsankaret Inte uppkopplad

Nyhetsankarets avatar

Reg.datum: Dec 2010
Standard Sweden detains Pirate Bay founder in oppressive conditions without charges - 2012-10-01, 19:13

Sweden detains Pirate Bay founder in oppressive conditions without charges
The case underscores the prime fear long expressed by Assange supporters about the Swedish justice system

My very first week writing regularly at the Guardian generated intense conflict with numerous members of the British media because that happened to be the week when Ecuador granted asylum to Julian Assange (a decision I defended), and - for reasons that warrant sustained study by several academic fields of discipline - very few people generate intense contempt among the British commentariat like Assange does. One of the prime arguments I have always made about the Assange asylum case is that his particular fear of being extradited to Sweden is grounded in that country's very unusual and quite oppressive pre-trial detention powers: ones that permit the state to act with an extreme degree of secrecy and which can even prohibit the accused from any communication with the outside world.
Källa: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/oct/01/wikileaks-sweden-pirate-bay Tipstack: figaropravda

Svara med citat
Svara  Lägg till ytterligare källa

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet
Sök i det här ämnet:

Avancerad sökning
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är