Piratpartiets mötesplattform

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet Visningsalternativ
  (#1) Gammal
Adrian Wainer Inte uppkopplad

Reg.datum: Jun 2009
Standard Your Pirate Party in Ireland is a waste of time. - 2009-06-29, 15:54

You are more like politically correct do gooders than, pirates.

Several of your threads seem interesting and a couple seem to be based on pure emotion and one in particular was a clear message of hate. While I dont want to stifle any form of free speech I will need you to calm yourself down a bit. This is a serious political movement and we cannot condone your behaviour on certain issues especially when you advocate sending dermot ahern into space as a way to get rid of him.

Now what i would like from you is a promise of certain things. Firstly I would like your word that you will think carefully before making new threads and/or posts and construct them in a dignified manner and in such a way as to get c clear message across without coming across as being overly emotional or extreme in your views.

I also need your ord that you will not double/triple/quadruple post as you have already done. Doing so makes things nigh unreadable and look extremely messy. If 24 hours have passed then a double post is understandable but after just a few minutes it is unacceptable.

Until we sort this out your posting rights have been removed. I dont want it to stay that way so please respond soon and we can get this sorted out quickly.

Im not sure if pms are blocked with this software when posting rights are taken away (Happens in some forums) so just in case you can email me at

Unquote

http://piratepartyireland.com/forum/index.php

Best and Warm Regards

Adrian Wainer

Svara med citat
Svara

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet
Sök i det här ämnet:

Avancerad sökning
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Liknande ämnen
Ämne Startat av Forum Svar Senaste inlägg
The Pirate Bay blocked in Italy, a second time Glith PP i media 1 2010-02-11 12:19
UK Pirate Party Dark_Ronius In English 5 2009-07-12 16:21
Time for the Pirate Party in Canada Dennis Nilsson PP i media 3 2009-06-09 22:56
Pirate Party of Finland applies for registered party status today VV PP i media 10 2009-06-01 12:00
Pirate Party Emil Oldenburg Arkiv 4 2009-01-19 17:36