Piratpartiets mötesplattform

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet Visningsalternativ
  (#1) Gammal

Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2006-08-14, 22:14

Would you be so kind as to Annex Tempe Arizona as well?

it could use some "liberating"

Citat:
Anonymous (2006-Jun-05)Greetings from germany!

I think if you get a place in the swedish goverment,

you set a sign for the rest of europe!

Wish you the best!!!

/schari

Svara med citat
  (#2) Gammal

Länk: #49823
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2006-08-30, 16:18

Well...

Since you grant me freedom (here) to say what I want... here it goes.

I think you (all) fall into three possible categories:

1 - Highly misinformed people about what do the intellectual & copyright laws ACTUALLY do.

2 - Highly hypocritical 1st world people with nothing better to do.

3 - Highly naive people who should try to live and work on those universes (or industries) you are trying to reform before reforming it.

I read all your manifestoes very carefully and I'm sorry to say I found not a line that would positivelly contribute to a better world. I regret to say I found your ideas suitable of an angry teenager than of any mature person.

I live in Portugal, and I'd love to respond, line by line, to your proposals in order to show you the extreme damage you'd do to Art, Culture and Knowledge. You have absolutely no idea about the obcene amout of damage you would cause to the public you're trying to defend. You have no idea about all the issues your proposals left pending, without possible fair and just response from you.

my e-mail is paulooctavio@sapo.pt

I am a film producer (commercial), screenwriter (creative) and I also teach Film Production at a University in Lisbon, Portugal.

I'd gladly take any of you if you'd publish our written debates.

Best Regards.

Paulo.

Svara med citat
  (#3) Gammal
manimani Inte uppkopplad

manimanis avatar

Reg.datum: Jun 2006

Länk: #49888
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2006-08-30, 19:18

Citat:
Anonymous (2006-Aug-30)I'd love to respond, line by line, to your proposals in order to show you the extreme damage you'd do to Art, Culture and Knowledge.

Citat:
I'd gladly take any of you if you'd publish our written debates.

Best Regards.

Paulo.

I say, go for it! Start a new thread, either in this forum departement, or perhaps in the Upphovsrätt departement (where copyright issues are discussed), where you put forward your counter arguments to our proposals. It's okay to talk in English in the Upphovsrätt forum too, I believe.

I'm sure there will be several people who have the time to answer you in detail, despite our being in the midst of the end phase of the election campaign here in Sweden.

I'm not sure if Anonymous posters can start new threads, but it's possible to get a forum account without being a party member. Or else I can start the thread for you.

We probably won't publish the discussion anywhere else than in the forum (since we frankly don't have any other organ in which to publish it). But speech is free for all in the forums, and nothing will be censored as long as it doesn't break any Swedish law. I think about three persons in total have been banned during all the time since the forum was started. Of course without any of their posts being removed. I won't go into exactly why they were banned, but my guess is that you most certainly don't belong to that category at all.

Svara med citat
  (#4) Gammal

Länk: #50056
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2006-08-31, 08:05

I'd love to.

It must be in English. I'm affraid my Swedish will do us no good (It was luck I even got here).

So...

Start the thread wherever you want. Call your audience. Place the subject. Let's talk. Me against whoever you want.

Let me know when all's set.

Thanks a lot.

PS. I think you are all completely wrong about all the issues you bring. BUT... I'll also let you try to convince me that I'm the one to be wrong.

I'm looking forward.

Svara med citat
  (#5) Gammal
manimani Inte uppkopplad

manimanis avatar

Reg.datum: Jun 2006

Länk: #50086
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2006-08-31, 11:02

Citat:
Anonymous (2006-Aug-31)I'd love to.

It must be in English. I'm affraid my Swedish will do us no good (It was luck I even got here).

So...

Start the thread wherever you want. Call your audience. Place the subject. Let's talk. Me against whoever you want.

Let me know when all's set.

As I find out, anonymous members cannot post in the Upphovsrätt forum at all. So there are two alternatives:

1) Start the thread yourself, here in Visitor's Soapbox

2) Register a forum account and start the thread yourself, either here or in Upphovsrätt. As mentioned before, a forum user account is not the same as a party membership.

In this way you can even choose the thread title yourself.

Citat:
Thanks a lot.

No problem.

Citat:
PS. I think you are all completely wrong about all the issues you bring. BUT... I'll also let you try to convince me that I'm the one to be wrong.

I'm looking forward.

Great attitude! And we for our part have a wish to polish our arguments trough debate with knowledgeable people, and to find out glitches and unforeseen problems with our politics.

Svara med citat
  (#6) Gammal
CinemaScope Inte uppkopplad

Reg.datum: Aug 2006

Länk: #50241
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2006-08-31, 19:26

Thanks for the information...

As you can see, now i have a nickname. CinemaScope... named after one one of the processes I love most.

I will start my new thread and I'll start the discussion, ok?

I'll give it a title nobody will miss...

Best Regards.

Paulo.

Againt Piracy!

Svara med citat
  (#7) Gammal

Länk: #59749
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2006-10-02, 10:48

Greetings from Canada.

So I hear you guys failed to get the 1% mark. Tough break. Still, 10th is really impressive for a party that's brand new *and* condemned by most of the worlds governments, all while having your core policies be adopted by rival partiest.

Best of luck in the European Elections in 09. Hopefully you'll have as big of an impact there (getting other parties to change their platforms).

Svara med citat
  (#8) Gammal

Länk: #61381
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2006-10-26, 00:12

Greetings from Germany...

I don't know if I can agree with all of your ideas, but I am happy to know there is some voice and thinking on 'the other side of the table'.

For a long time we had a private world where noone's harddrive is really 'clean', and a public world that is talking about police and penalties.. Just like with smoking joints, illicit work, "saving" taxes or crossing red traffic lights, people can arrange themselves with the contradiction until one or both sides start going radical.

In the copying business, the fall of technological limits drive both sides to go into extremes.

The established governments as well as the print media would take a high risk not taking the side of the industry. The views and ideas of the 'pirates' are discussed in pubs and living rooms.

It feels good to have a political group representing the pirate point of view, so the discussion can be held in public. Sadly, an interest group with this limited number of goals does not fit into the concept of political parties (so people hesitate to vote for you). Stupid political system!

Svara med citat
  (#9) Gammal

Länk: #64703
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2006-12-30, 10:25

Greetings from the US! I found a link to your site in John C. Dvorak's blog, and heartily agree that reform in Intellectual Property laws (copyrights, patents) is needed worldwide. Keep up the good work, and hoping to hear of a Pirate Party in the US!

Svara med citat
  (#10) Gammal
John Nilsson Inte uppkopplad

John Nilssons avatar

Reg.datum: Jan 2006

Länk: #64718
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2006-12-30, 14:54

Citat:
Anonymous (2006-Dec-30)hoping to hear of a Pirate Party in the US!
http://www.pirate-party.us/

John Nilsson Svensk mästare i sär skrivning

Mail: john.nilsson@piratpartiet.se

Skicka ett meddelande via MSN till John Nilsson  
Svara med citat
Svara

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet
Sök i det här ämnet:

Avancerad sökning
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Liknande ämnen
Ämne Startat av Forum Svar Senaste inlägg
SI Youth Leader Visitor Programme TeirdeZ Ung Pirat - allmänt 6 2009-03-08 11:06
[Löst] Syrian Alien Nation 2007 Henry Rouhivuori Övrig diskussion 0 2008-08-15 10:26