Piratpartiets mötesplattform

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet Visningsalternativ
  (#1) Gammal
danjoe Inte uppkopplad

Reg.datum: Jun 2009
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2009-06-12, 08:02

Greetings and Congratulations from Romania!

I registered as a member on this forum but I'd like to know if Romanians inside the country made any initiative to make a branch of PiratPartiet?

I wanna join in!

Free the Web!

yours,

danjoe

Svara med citat
  (#2) Gammal
Ola Nyström Inte uppkopplad

Ola Nyströms avatar

Reg.datum: Apr 2008

Länk: #157543
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2009-06-12, 09:21

There is a romanian pirate party forming, see their website at http://www.partidulpiratilor.ro/

----------
Ola Nyström - ola.nystrom@piratpartiet.se
IT-ansvarig Piratpartiet

Svara med citat
  (#3) Gammal

Länk: #161890
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2009-07-05, 16:19

Hi. I am now a Swede, with personnummer etc, but only speak English now, am waiting for SFI course. Why can I not join the Party in Sweden?

Svara med citat
  (#4) Gammal
Henry Rouhivuori Inte uppkopplad

Henry Rouhivuoris avatar

Reg.datum: Feb 2006

Länk: #161893
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2009-07-05, 17:00

Citat:
Anonymous (2009-Jul-05)Hi. I am now a Swede, with personnummer etc, but only speak English now, am waiting for SFI course. Why can I not join the Party in Sweden?
Har du testat? Du måste bo någonstans.

Ekonomiansvarig

ingsoc.eu

Svara med citat
  (#5) Gammal
iridesce Inte uppkopplad

iridesces avatar

Reg.datum: Jul 2008

Länk: #163083
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2009-07-16, 20:37

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest corner of the United States of America,

Quick question - What is the " Bli Guldpirat! " section of the http://www.piratpartiet.se/international/english webpage about?

Tack själv

Enjoy

"Who will govern the governors? There is only one force in the nation that can be depended upon to keep the government pure and the governors honest, and that is the people themselves. They alone, if well informed, are capable of preventing the corruption of power, and of restoring the nation to its rightful course if it should go astray. They alone are the safest depository of the ultimate powers of government"

- Thomas Jefferson

Svara med citat
  (#6) Gammal
mobboffer Inte uppkopplad

mobboffers avatar

Reg.datum: May 2006

Länk: #163090
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2009-07-16, 21:41

Citat:
iridesce (2009-Jul-16)Greetings from the Pacific Northwest corner of the United States of America,

Quick question - What is the " Bli Guldpirat! " section of the http://www.piratpartiet.se/international/english webpage about?
Hi,

If you donate 100 SEK / month you become a gold pirate. There's some information in english on the donate page.

Svara med citat
  (#7) Gammal
dave-hulmanoid Inte uppkopplad

Reg.datum: Jul 2009

Länk: #163902
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2009-07-23, 00:52

I'm proud to say that the hulmanoids have always believed in free music (since 1987 !)... you can get one of our albums here, gratis http://www.archive.org/details/hulmanoids ... and here are some vids - http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

We'll upload more when we get the website up again ...

In the meantime, congratulations on leading the way ... you've made us all proud ... long may your ship sail ...

old punks never die, they just stand at the back

Svara med citat
  (#8) Gammal

Länk: #165156
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2009-08-06, 01:34

Corporations bite the little guy too often.

Good for you, and keep championing the cause!

- Canada

Svara med citat
  (#9) Gammal
dani121 Inte uppkopplad

Reg.datum: Sep 2009

Länk: #169949
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2009-09-16, 14:39

Hi.

I would say 'from England' or something like that, but I have no home.

I was an expat kid, so I was born in South Africa, lived in China, lived in Japan and now starting uni in England.

Living overseas screws me over often.

I lived in China for 8 years, where they periodically banned Google, facebook and other websites.

They listened in on your phone conversations, and you could HEAR THEM BREATHING.

There was no such thing as privacy there.

It was in Japan that I started noticing how unfair copyright laws are for people outside of certain countries, especially America.

I enjoy TV programs, particularly ones in English.

They have them on TV in Japan, but often years after they are aired in America or England.

I wanted the latest episodes.

Then American networks started showing full episodes of their shows on their websites -- FOR FREE.

Except, only in America.

This means everyone in the US can watch the latest episode for free, but I have to pay for every episode I want to watch?

Is this fair?

All because the networks want to sell the rights for millions of dollars to local networks, meaning I then have to wait for the episodes while my friends in the US are talking about the latest thing.

As for music, I love hearing new stuff, but I cannot afford to buy everything.

I think it would be more beneficial for musicians to either decrease the price of their songs or make them free, therefore gaining a wider audience and more potential concert goers and merchandise purchasers.

Is there really no logic in that?

Anyway, much love for you guys. And if you're wondering, I found you through a book called "Little Brother" by Cory Doctorow, which I'm reading as I spend the rest of my holiday volunteering in a kids' library.

::ani:::

the international goddess of crazy

Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent. --Mark Twain

Svara med citat
  (#10) Gammal
speleman Inte uppkopplad

Reg.datum: Sep 2009

Länk: #170231
Standard RE: Greetings alien visitor! - 2009-09-19, 20:51

I don't really know how I got here, I was looking for pirate bay (a joke). Being Swedish born, I obviously have an inerest in what goes on in the old country. From what I can tell, Pirate Party's vision seem to be in the right direction, a few kinks in the manifest but mostly very good.

An x-POTUS once said "We are NOT in the business of nation building!"

Update: As an alien who just registered on the site; does that make me a registered alien here as well?

Frigör din hjärna, Libertarianize dej själv!

Svara med citat
Svara

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet
Sök i det här ämnet:

Avancerad sökning
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Liknande ämnen
Ämne Startat av Forum Svar Senaste inlägg
SI Youth Leader Visitor Programme TeirdeZ Ung Pirat - allmänt 6 2009-03-08 12:06
[Löst] Syrian Alien Nation 2007 Henry Rouhivuori Övrig diskussion 0 2008-08-15 11:26