Piratpartiets mötesplattform

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet Visningsalternativ
  (#1) Gammal
Richie Inte uppkopplad
Richies avatar
Reg.datum: Dec 2005
Standard How we (UK) move closer to becoming a totalitarian state - 2006-03-08, 13:35

The Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill is hardly an aerodynamic title; it doesn't fly from the lips. People have difficulty remembering the order of the words and what exactly will be the effect of this apparently dull piece of lawmaking. But in the dusty cradle of Committee A, a monster has been stirring and will, in due course, take flight to join the other measures in the government's attack on parliamentary democracy and the rights of the people. The 'reform' in the title allows ministers to make laws without the scrutiny of parliament and, in some cases, to delegate that power to unelected officials. In every word, dot and comma, it bears the imprint of New Labour's authoritarian paternity.
Läs mer: http://slashdot.org/~Philip+K+Dickhead/journal/130611

-- Old pirates never die, they just row faster
  Skicka ett meddelande via Skype™ till Richie  
Svara med citat

Ämnesverktyg Sök i det här ämnet
Sök i det här ämnet:

Avancerad sökning

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Liknande ämnen
Ämne Startat av Forum Svar Senaste inlägg
Crime vs state Henrik Rydberg In English 1 2010-02-09 11:11
Storbritannien, March of the state spies: One in 78 adults came under state-sanctioned surveillance last year megaman PP i media 7 2009-08-12 07:26
Big Brother state! kevinzaar PP i media 1 2009-08-07 17:33
RIAA boss: Move copyright filtering from ISPs to users’ PCs Ahruman PP i media 2 2008-02-07 23:18
The Swedish National Police Move to an Open Source Infrastructure With MySQL Enterprise Unlimited SM5POR PP i media 0 2007-10-03 17:13